I just bought my Wonder Woman comic and these were the last two pages. Wonder woman makes me extremely happy.
AND SHE GAVE HIM A PIECE OF THE LASSO OF TRUTH I CAN’T.
This is so important.
Was going to do a photoset of this when I saw it, but figured tumblr would have me covered.
So happy someone touched on this
Pancake with all the colors of the wind.
i can’t even make a circular pancake what the fuck is this shit
Fibonacci you crazy bastard….
As seen in the solar system (by no ridiculous coincidence), Earth orbits the Sun 8 times in the same period that Venus orbits the Sun 13 times! Drawing a line between Earth & Venus every week results in a spectacular FIVE side symmetry!!
Lets bring up those Fibonacci numbers again: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34..
So if we imagine planets with Fibonacci orbits, do they create Fibonacci symmetries?!
You bet!! Depicted here is a:
- 2 sided symmetry (5 orbits x 3 orbits)
- 3 sided symmetry (8 orbits x 5 orbits)
- 5 sided symmetry (13 orbits x 8 orbits) - like Earth & Venus
- 8 sided symmetry (21 orbits x 13 orbits)
I wonder if relationships like this exist somewhere in the universe….
i dofnt know what any of this means but these gifs are so raw im gonna rbelog it anyway
the fibonacci sequence is as close to a universe easter egg as we can possibly get. it’s a repeating pattern of numbers that you see fucking everywhere!
it appears in shit like this, from things like mathematic fractals, to the way fruits and plants grow, to the golden ratio that ALL of our proportions fit into, and a ton of other totally unrelated fucking things like the bending of light through water, how veins, rivers and lightning are connected in pattern shapes, and so on and so on
some people say it’s evidence of god, some people say it’s an artifact of us 3D beings travelling through higher dimensions, many agree it’s the truest essence of beauty and the connection between math, science and artwork…
its p. neat tho you gotta admit
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
Harry Potter meme → Seven relationships (The twins + Harry)
'Harry!' said Fred, elbowing Percy out of the way and bowing deeply.
'Simply splendid to see you, old boy –’
'Marvellous,' said George, pushing Fred aside and seizing Harry's hand in turn. 'Absolutely spiffing.'
this doesnt even need a caption… every girl knows what this is…
i will never not reblog. its too accurate
wait do girls really go in those weird half standing positions and stand on their heads type deal???